Hi, Maria here,
and you’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about theCalorie Shifting Diet.
Note that this is a review though, if you are looking for the Calorie Shifting Diet website, then click HERE.
Why am I writing this? Well, when I was thinking about buying the Calorie Shifting Diet, there weren’t many real reviews around, so I thought I’d write one quickly to help any of you, who are in the same position I was.
Be aware that there are several options, that you have, 3 of which I will cover below, since I am familiar with them.
I’ll also be going into both the good and the bad points of the calorie shifting diet, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
After trying out countless weight loss products, I accidently came across the calorie shifting diet.
After a couple of days of online research, I decided to give it a try.
The calorie shifting diet plan is based on the fact, that you will eat different amounts of calories each day to confuse your metabolism, which forces your body to burn fat faster.
The Pros (what I really liked) about the Calorie Shifting Diet:
- EASY and PRACTICAL food choices, for people on the go
- You can eat 4 times a day until you are satisified, no food cravings here
- The Calorie Shifting Diet gives you 3 “cheat days” every 11 days, where you can eat any food your heart desires.
- It is safe and natural for anyone.
- Since you buy your own food it doesn’t rip a hole in your budget.
- No expensive pre-packed foods and supplements to buy.
- Preparation is easy, you can do it any way you want.
- The calorie shifting diet generator counts the calories for you.
- It’s affordable to buy, no monthly fee, but unlimited access to their online diet generator.
- The calorie shifting diet plan is easy to understand and easy to follow.
I have lost 75lbs. in just 2 months and I love it.
Curios already? Read more about the calorie shifting diet by clickingright HERE.
Here is what I did not like so much about the Calorie Shifting Diet:
- They require you to do some light walking every day. Here I did have my issues with, so I only walked 2-3 times a week. I was really sore in the beginning, but after a while I got used to it. Still don’t like it all that much, but it really helped to speed up the dieting process
- Every once in a while the Calorie Shifting Diet Generator gives you some weird choices like eating some cheese together with sour cream. That annoyed me in the beginning quite a bit, but over time I learned, how to overrule the menu plan with something, that actually made sense.
Despite those 2 drawbacks, I have to say, that the calorie shifting diet worked really well for me as you can see in the picture above.
Since I had also bought the add-on they offer, which is called Beyond Calories, I tried that one, too.
I had already made my first 11 day round and really wanted to give it a boost.
With Beyond Calories you are allowed to eat up to 6 times a day and you have a lot more food choices.
It’s pretty much an accelerated version off the Calorie Shifting Diet, which you’ll do for 10 days instead of 11 days and
WOW!! I lost 2lbs. more in 10 days, than I had lost my first 11 days.
Now this one I really loved!
Read more about the Calorie Shifting Diet by
Meanwhile, another website has surfaced and they are basicly offering the same thing.
Main difference is, that they have a TRIAL Version for 1 Month for merely $4.95.
It’s a membership site, so after the initial first month, they’ll charge you $19.95 for each month you’ll stay on as a member.
They have a community support forum, where you can communicate with other calorie shifting diet club members, which is a neat thing, really.
Here is the link to their website, if you would like to take a peek:
I personally stuck with the Original Calorie Shifting Diet, you pay just once and have access to their website and Diet Generator for life and they also have the accelerated version:
In the end it’s your choice.
I wish you all the best and hope you’ll give the Calorie Shifting Diet a try